WALFWAY HOUSE IN INDIANAPOLIS
Sober Living House Destination Recovery
Transitional Living Destination Recovery
DESTINATION: RECOVERY is one of the finest halfway houses in Indianapolis.
Our Sober Living House Managers are committed to assisting our residents live a clean and sober life. We offer individualized programming and the following amenities:
- Documented recovery meeting attendance.
- On site managers.
- Random urine drug screen/ breathalyzer.
- Weekly mandatory in-house meetings.
- Access to addictions counseling.
- AA and 12 step meetings offered throughout each day at Carvel Club (4 blocks away)
- Very clean, newly remodeled house.
- 2 large living room areas.
- Nice kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, 3 refrigerators, huge storage cabinets.
- 4 very large shared bedrooms.
- Laundry facilities.
- Large back and side yard surrounded with privacy fence.
- Located minutes from downtown.
- IndyGo bus stop located in front of house.
- Convenience stores within walking distance.
- Very close to grocery stores, Walmart, McDonald's, & Glendale shopping mall.
- Nice park 1 block away with playground, basketball court ....
1536 E. 46th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46205